This SSL Certificate decoder currently only supports Certificates and Signing Requests in PEM format. You can put multiple chained certificates in here too! It looks very ugly. I might fix that some day. If you come across this, enjoy and check out our blog via https://blog.woohoosvcs.com/. Also check out our other tools.
Some of the features of this site are as follows
- CRT & CSR - will parse Certificates and Signing Requests
- Self-Signed - Will check for self-signed certificates
- Chain Checking - Will check to see if a chain is valid(contiguous) as well as whether it is trusted
- CRL Validation - Will check CRL Distribution point and validate if the cert is in the list
- Chain Pulling - Will connect to a HTTPS endpoint and pull the chain down for validation